8.03.2026
Finished Cobra Commander
Hello, First off I would like to say that 'YES' Spokane is struggling though the wildfires right now. I am not going to post photos, you can search online and see hundreds of vids depicting people losing their homes. We have 3 major wildfires, two of which have converged. North West of Spokane is burning and is the 'Nations TOP PRIORITY in fires right now.' The amount of evacuees is about one third of the population here in Spokane. That's over 60,000 evacuees with 0% containment as of this afternoon.
Okay, so despite the wildfires burning, I have a couple cool pieces of info to share. I know it's been a few months since my last post. I've been busy at my new job and about to come to the close of my first season. There have been a couple obstacles but I am learning to work around those and still maintain/grow the stock. I guess I can let you know off the bat that I have been hired as not only a level 1 ski instructor for Spokane but as an Advanced U8 race coach with MSSRT (Mount Spokane Ski Race Team)! I am excited to add this adventure to my resume. I've said it before...'I love woking with racers' everywhere you go is fast. My age brackett is 7, so I will be coaching and skiing with the youngest of the competetive racers. These are fundamental years for them and I feel honored to be picked to help shape those fundamentals into strong skills. I'm hoping to have some new and exciting adventures to post about along with some pics. The team has been scouting new areas to train north of the border due to out lack of snow last year and probably this year. So I may be travelling to Canada for this gig as well. In closing I wanted to post a shot of my finished Cobra Commander. I just wrapped this one up this afternoon. It took me waaaaay longer than expected as I work five days a week this time of year VS two or three during the winters. Without further ado..here is Cobra Commander As usual I appreciate your time, and please keep Spokane in your thoughts...if you pray, pray for Spokane, if not, just summon some good energies for us. We and all of our indigenous animal friends need all the help we can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment!